315360 does not store any files on this server. The posts are for promotional and preview purposes only. If you like the albums you downloaded from here, please support the artists by buying the original cd. thank you

upcoming:
¬ Misty Blue - 4/4 Sentimental Painkiller - 겨울은 봄의 심장
¬ 福原希己江 (Fukuhara Kimie)- おいしいうた
¬ world's end girlfriend - starry starry night OST
¬ Shrines - Purity Ring
¬ 山崎ハコ (Yamasaki Hako) - ハコのお箱
¬ ACO - irony
¬ 紫雨林 (jaurim) - Jaurim
¬ VA - LOTR 1 OST
¬ Blind Melon - For My Friends
¬ The Cure - Seventeen Seconds
burnout / POE
posted on May 05, 2011 at 3:00 PM



01. around
02. fall *
03. take it easy *
04. help *
05. paper cup
06. paper cup (director cut) *

POE is a korean indie band. they describe their music as piano rock, shoegazing, brit pop, british rock and dream pop. they, or better their female vocalist, sings primarily in korean with some english there & there. a voice easy to listen to, very soft but then again very strong. this EP is their first (from 2010) & features interesting, experimental beautiful tracks you rarely get a chance to hear in korean music. a special korean indie band.

last.fm / ❀ website



Labels: , , ,



4 comments / +show

hi, thankyou so much for your posting.
your posting is so impressive for us(poe).
I'm not sure whether i should write in english or korean-
anyway, can i scrap your posting on poe's homepage?
just visit our website, please!!
club.cyworld.com/bandpoe

by Blogger LEV, at May 23, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

omg, no problem! your music is kind of inspiring to me, I really enjoy it.
if you would write in korean I wouldn't understand - my korean is pretty bad. so english would be better.
you mean linking to your homepage? sure, go ahead!

by Blogger s a v i n a✄, at May 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

Thank you for the upload! I discover them from Top Band, and is deeply impressed with their music, so really glad to find this album. I'll visit their website, if only I know enough Korean to navigate through.

Again, thanks for this!

by Blogger heijihatsutori, at April 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

you're welcome :) if you have problems just ask me again I think I could help. take care

by Blogger s a v i n a✄, at April 25, 2012 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

layout, x